sharksoul24: (Default)
[personal profile] sharksoul24
Day 01 - Favorite Arashi song
Day 02 - A rumor about any of the members that left you an impression
Day 03 - An Ohno picture you can’t take your eyes off
Day 04 - Favorite Nino cover (like the one he sings on Baystorm)
Day 05 - Favorite AnS Moment
Day 06 - Favorite Member Engrish
Day 07 - Quote from a Non-Single Song (Album and B-side only)
Day 08 - A Sho picture you can't take your eyes off
Day 09 - Favorite Arashi PV
Day 15 - Favorite Arashi Quote (except from songs)
Day 16 - A Nino picture you can’t take your eyes off
Day 17 - The first Arashi-related drama you thought of the moment you read this
 
Day 18 - Fave OTP or Member-Ai moment
Day 19 - A MatsuJun pic you can’t take your eyes off

Day 20 - Whatever tickles your fancy

First I know I'm behind a couple of days, but I have good excuse xD my laptop is not working properly, but I'm promise to catch up soon :D
Now  for Whatever tickles your fancy, something that I should be posting on day 24 but I can help my self xD





[livejournal.com profile] bokuwashinigami  who is so  awesome <333333 (dfghdgfhdgfhd she is the best :D) bought a  copy for me since she was at the bookstore :D :D So I'll be sharing better quality scans as soon as I can :D
That's it  for today, tomorrow a pic of my Arashi stuff. I don't have a camera but I'll try to take good pics with my phone lol.

Hope everyone has an awesome week (for those who are already starting) 





day 21 - A picture of your Arashi Stuff
day 22 - Favorite HnA Moment
day 23 - Chibi Arashi picture
day 24 - An Aiba picture you can’t take your eyes off
day 25 - Favorite Arashi Solo
day 26 - Favorite Concert DVD
day 27 - Favorite Live Performance
day 28 - A Fanwork (made by you or others)
day 29 - Favorite Group photo
day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Date: 2010-10-11 12:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yuui1010.livejournal.com
It's mandatoryly distracting!!
What's that hand doing there >_

Date: 2010-10-12 01:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] matsuyousei.livejournal.com
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Aiba sexyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Espero con ansias las copias en mejor resolución!!!

Lindo, lindo!!!

Date: 2010-10-12 05:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kotoko-sp.livejournal.com
*sin palabras, todo son babas* XDDDD

Date: 2010-10-12 09:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] clara-maria.livejournal.com
that's not only tickling my fancies....O_O man I started dreaming of it since I first saw those pics!! I so wanna buy the mag!!!

Date: 2010-10-16 08:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bokuwashinigami.livejournal.com
Omg, how did I not see this post?! (Actually, there's way too much stuff on my friends page so I end up not checking it and missing a lot of interesting entries... ;___; )

ILLY YOU ARE THE BEST!! I do hope you enjoy the mag, my lovely! It's soooooooo gorgeous!!! If anyone deserves fun stuff - especially of it's Aiba-related - it's you! I'm only glad that I could help out! WHEEEEE!!

I am so happy we are friends!! <3 :D

Profile

sharksoul24: (Default)
sharksoul24

January 2012

S M T W T F S
1234567
8 91011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 5th, 2026 03:37 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios